Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Friday Round-Up

My whole body aches. My feet, my knees, my thighs, my lower back, my spine, my shoulders, my neck, my head, and everywhere inbetween. I'm getting a massage tomorrow, end of.

It was crazy, one of those nights where you round prices up a dollar or two when cocktailing because you know no one is giving you an extra buck for your time. I sold $900. I made $160. Not bad, but definitely, not good.

Here's a bullet list of why I got home at 3am:
  • Eli didn't realize she was working (new schedule manager still working out the kinks in schedule-making), so she was stuck at a school event and couldn't come in. We were based on anarchy-hierarchy for a while. The GM came in, and then we all texted Benjammin' to come in instead. We took care of him with tip out.
  • People got so drunk they called me by name as their server, but they actually had Ana. (Let me tell you, when it's that busy, I don't know anyone by his or her face, only by where the person sits.)
  • I got so busy that I fell on my ass, hopped up, grabbed more drinks, then felt the pain after delivering the drink.
  • Some drunk girl, looking for her server, stormed into the kitchen, and upon not seeing her, kept going toward the bar to find her server. I had to block her with my arm.
  • The gravel parking lot turned into one giant dance party -- until the cops drove by and everyone scattered.
  • LL got wasted, so I counted her money, fended off the sketchy men, and helped with her side work in addition to all of mine. To her credit, she did try to help, but we made her sleep.
  • Someone masturbated in the men's room. I got the pleasure of cleaning it.
  • I drove LL and JD home.
  • Someone sent back a menu because "it had boogers on it":

I'll state it again: Thank god we have Byron.

(Edited 11/22, because at 3am, no one could have had enough brain power to write decently. Also, that massage was amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment